Our Complex care service aims to make a significant difference in the lives of people with multiple chronic or long-term health conditions.
We provide comprehensive and compassionate to help people live healthier, happier and more independent lives.
We provide Complex Care to include;
- NIPPY Cough Assist Management
- (NIV) Ventilation Management in the community
- Oral Suctioning Management
- PEG Care Management
- Peristeen Management
- Stoma Care Management
- Spinal Cord Injury Management
- Motor Neurone Disease Management
- Pressure Ulcer Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- Dysphagia Management
- Bowel Management with Peristeen
- Basic CATHETHER Management
- Bowel Care Management / Manual Evacuation
- Epilepsy & Buccal Management
- End of Life Care
Live In Care
Our Live In Care service provides 24/7 care and support to individuals who require assistance with personal care and daily living activities in the comfort of their own homes in a familiar environment.
Care and support is provided by our fully trained, qualified and friendly carers to ensure that your needs and preferences are met.
Our Live In carers can help with;
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Medication management
- Attending GP appointments and collecting prescriptions
- Accessing communal facilities and social events
- Supporting with mobility and transfers
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Housekeeping and cleaning
- Laundry and ironing
- Errands and shopping
- Providing emotional support and companionship
Our Domiciliary care service is aimed at individuals who require quality care at home which can range from as little as 30 minutes per call or visit to 24 hour care at scheduled and agreed times.
We provide person centred care to ensure that your needs and preferences are met and to improve your heath, wellbeing and promote independence.
Our care team will assist you with various tasks, including routine daily assistance, personal care, preparing meals, shopping and general domestic duties.
Care is responsive and flexible and will change and adapt to your needs.
Our Domiciliary Care tasks include;
- Daily living tasks
- Personal care
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Dressing and washing
- Assistance with toileting
- Laundry, cleaning and ironing
- Shopping and running errands
- Attending GP and dental appointments
- Attending social events and outings
- Dealing with bill payments and letters
We are there to provide general and specialist qualified nurses, as well as theatre staff, supplying the NHS and the private sector.
Our nurses are highly experienced within their fields and continue to refine their skillset through regular training sessions/days. Their flexibility is exhibited through their readiness to travel wherever they are needed, even at short notice to support our clients.
They have great enthusiasm and commitment to their job, teamed with exceptional skills and passion for what they do.
We ensure all our nurses have the most appropriate, recent and relevant experience for their field.
We provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
Our Senior Care team will sit down with the client and those involved in their care to create a safe, effective, flexible and fully personalised care plan based on individual requirements.
We then present the finished care plan so you can decide on the right level of care, which of course can be changed as and when needed. Our healthcare assistants will then use this to complete their duties as follows:
- Assist Clients with their medication at the agreed level of support and as detailed in their Medication Care Needs Assessment
- Ensure a safe living environment is established for the Client, whilst respecting the Client’s choice and rights
- Maintain good communication and develop interactive working relationships with Clients
- ‘Sitting in’ services for overnight care
- Assist Clients getting up in the morning and going to bed at night
- Assist Clients to wash, bath and shower
- Assist Clients with using the toilet, commode or toilet aids
- Preparing food/drink for the Client, while staying aware of the Client’s choices, likes and dislikes, nutritional needs and cultural requirements
- Accompanying the Client to a required appointment
- Provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- Washing up and other general housework tasks, such as cleaning and ironing
- Collection of prescriptions and purchase of items on a shopping list provided by the client
- Collection and delivery of allowances and pension benefits
Supported Living and Supported Accommodation for Young People 16+
We provide Supported Living and Accommodation for Young People aged 16 years and over.
We also support young people who have gone through trauma, are facing challenges/difficulties in their lives, have mental health conditions, learning disabilities, or substance abuse issues.
We aim to provide a safe and stable environment where they can receive the support they need to develop their independence, basic life skills, and emotional well-being.
We support young people with accessing education, gaining employment, and accessing healthcare and accessing opportunities to improve their lives.
Our support includes;
- Accessing education and training
- Support with budgeting, benefits and managing finances
- Socialising and maintaining relationships
- Accessing to health services
- Daily living skills
- Cooking, laundry and cleaning
- Managing a tenancy